One of the best memories our family had in Singapore is our tour in Sentosa Island especially our thrilling ride in Skyline Luge. Like any other rides, it observes precautionary measures to avoid accidents and possible injury. To ride the skyride and luge, there are code of conduct that must be strictly followed such as:
1. One must be in good health, that is, without any heart ailments, back problems, motion sickness or any other physical limitations. Expectant mothers are also not allowed in this ride.
2. There is a height restriction of 110 cm or a child must be at least 4 foot tall.
3. Those who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs are also not permitted to ride the luge.
1. The skyride does not stop when boarding thus one must be attentive enough to follow the guide's instructions.
2. When onboard the skyride, keep the safety bar down at all times. Do not kneel or stand while onboard.
3. When alighting, remember that the skyride does not stop. Once you are near the platform, raise the safety bar as instructed then quickly alight to your left then exit from the disembarking area.
1. Wear safety helmets and secure loose clothing and articles.
2. Keep your feet in the luge cart and both of your hands on the handlebars at all times.
3. Follow and respect the signs.
4. Give way and do not block the tracks.
5. The luge will stop when you pull back the handles and will go and speed up if you push it forward. Keep the luge under control.
6. Lend a hand to other Luge ranger in need.
7. Avoid group racing, bumping and skidding to stay accident-free.