Featured Post

Family Staycation at Hotel Jen Manila

Hotel Review: Bayview Park Hotel Manila

Hotel Name: Bayview Park Hotel
Location: 1118 Roxas Boulevard corner UN Avenue Ermita Manila
Contact No. Tel: (+632) 5261555

Booking Details:
My favorite booking application Agoda always makes my hotel stay extra special by giving me promotional discounts on my accommodation.  For my husband and my daughter's birthday, I decided to give them a special kind of treat so I again searched for a hotel stay that will give my birthday celebrators memorable time of their lives.  Our first accommodation at Bayview Park Hotel in Manila for my husband's birthday proved to be a value-for-money experience where I booked two rooms for the family.  As the family liked the hotel amenities, the rooms and the sumptuous breakfast that was included, I again booked the hotel for my daughter's birthday but this time included an extended family.  Thus, I booked five rooms for all of us just so my daughter will enjoy the family gathering for her special day.  I did not have any issues with my bookings thru Agoda and everything went well as scheduled. 


  
Check-in and Stay:
We arrived at the Bayview Park Hotel Manila just some minutes early than the check-in time of 2PM.  They have valet parking but also provides parking space in front of the hotel on a first-come first-served basis.   The hotel staff were very accommodating and helpful.  The check-in formalities followed the standard process wherein you will need to fill-out forms then provide an incidental deposit which is refundable upon checkout.  However, I spent almost fifteen minutes at check-in counter and I was given only one room from the two rooms that I booked telling me that the other room is still being cleaned.  On our second time there, the same happened to us where it took us almost thirty minutes during check-in.  It could be because we had to wait for five rooms to be available.  😁  Adjoining/adjacent rooms seem to be hard to reserve also since on two occasions that we had been there, we were given rooms on separate floors even if I requested through email that we need adjacent rooms as I had minors with me. It was no big deal for me though as we were given comfortable rooms anyway.  Oh, by the way, my other guests were given two rooms with no views but they requested to have it changed.   The hotel staff were courteous enough to have their requests accommodated.  



This hotel has a pool and gym for health buff guests. They also have a kiddie playground to keep toddlers entertained for hours.  Did I already say they have comfortable rooms?  Yes they did..complete with soft pillows and good smelling linens.  If you need to have an extended sleep, their rooms have black-out curtains also.  The rooms  have personal fridge, coffee maker with complimentary coffee/tea and water, of course.  Free wi-fi connection and cable television are also available.  Whenever I stay at hotels, I always bring my own set of soap/shampoo since I find most of the free items either not fragrant enough, too harsh on my skin/hair or not sufficient enough.  But here, I find their shampoo, body soap and lotion as one of the best smelling bathroom essentials. πŸ™† 

So how about their breakfast offer?  The restaurant had very limited seating capacity so we needed to wait before we were given space. It was just disappointing to see that there were free reserved table for other guests and those hotel guests who walked in had to wait to be seated. Having experienced in other hotels top-notch service wherein they will immediately provide tables for their guests no matter what the circumstance is, I really can't help but compare.  Anyhow, it was only when I pointed out to the restaurant manager about it that they gave us those free tables.  <<I would not insist if I did not see those free tables 😁 and if I did not have hungry kids with me.>>  The waiting time was worth it anyway as it was really a fulfilling buffet with typical Filipino and American style food choices.  Since the rooms have free buffet breakfast for two only, we just paid additional fee for the kid's meal which we charged to our incidental deposit.  

Check Out:
😊 On our first stay/checkout, it took us fifteen minutes before we were cleared to leave.  On our second stay/checkout, it took us longer as they needed to check on five rooms before we were given clearance to leave which is just understandable. 


Mosey Butterfly Rating: Scale of 1-5
Service: 🌺🌺🌺
Cleanliness: 🌺🌺🌺
Room Comfort: 🌺🌺🌺
Facilities: 🌺🌺🌺
Value for money: 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺




Comments