Featured Post

Family Staycation at Hotel Jen Manila

One Summer Tour in Siaton Negros Oriental

This summer 2014, our family had the chance to visit one of the provinces in the Visayas Region. More than an hour drive from Dumaguete City in Negros Oriental is a laid back town of Cabangahan in West Siaton. This place is a wide stretch coastal area. Thus we enjoyed the sun and sea minus the crowd. For this tour I decided to leave behind my Nikon DSLR to try and test my THL T100 smartphone. I got to see for myself if I could capture the finest beauty of nature with only my phone. With the travelers' creed etched in my head "leave nothing but footprints; take nothing but photos";  I satisfied myself enjoying a good swim at the beach and taking every beauty of this relaxing experience with my camera phone.  Here are some snapshots of our summer tour using THL T100 octacore smartphone.



 We crossed the national highway and walked some meters to get to this place..
huge rocks in some part of the coast


with pebbles, corals and plenty of crawling creatures



fishing boats in some areas of the coastal town
 Fast facts:

About 60 kms from Sibulan Airport in Dumaguete City

Cabangahan is one of the barangays in Siaton Negros Oriental
 h






Comments